Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 40 of 38318 Posts

·
Registered
8,742 Posts
zoso0286 said:
had little to do today. lets just say boredom plus left over spray paint can be a good combination. so i spray painted some interior plastic pieces black, i'll post some pics up tomorrow if you guys wanna see. i think it it looks good breaking up the charcoal interior.
Always dangerous. Post pics.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
the007forum said:
Get this idea from Ronin?
Hmm, nope. Is there a thread like this on Ronin? I've never seen it. I got this idea from (Don't shoot me everyone) a Jeep forum one of my friend's is on.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I parked the Frontier in the garage Wednesday night, it rained Thursday and Friday, do you really think I was going to get it all dirty after I washed and detailed last Friday and Saturday? Anyways no rain in the forcast for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Took advantage of the break in the freezing weather and gave her a bath.
Ordered her a shorty antenna when I was done.

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
right now I'm watching her get covered in snow...later I'll probably go play some...always fun getting sideways while in 4wd

·
Registered
537 Posts
Silverback said:
I drove mine to work where it will be sitting in the same spot for the next 48 hours!
Still sitting!:)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Washed the body and underneath(damn road salt!), then went around the whole truck with touch up paint, let it dry then buffed all the excess off, back to lookng new again!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
silversuper said:
did a burnout all the way into third gear. did you specify it ahd to be good for it???

post pics of how you mounted the hilift nate
Nah, not necessarliy, every other time I go wheeling I break something, but it just allows me to spend more time with her!

This seemed like the best place to me:

Just drilled 2 half inch holes in the hump, fabbed up some half inch bolts with nuts and home made washers welded to one end:

Then drilled just under a quarter inch hole into one of the bolts so I could add a Master lock and help the lift not walk away.

Not the most theif-proof but this will prevent some passer-by from grabbing it. If someone really wants your Hi-Lift, they'll get it.

Today the lady is going to be used to move me out of my house! Yay having trucks with a long bed!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
It's raining here today. So, to take advanatage of the situation, I took "her" out on a run (with no particular destination) of about ten miles in order to wash off road salt. Upon my return, I didn't park in my garage so that the rain may "wash" off additional salt and road grime.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Did a power brake at a red light next to a brotha in an all chrome titan , then the cop behind me pulled me over :(

Still , I had the better truck !

21 - 40 of 38318 Posts
About this Discussion
38.3K Replies
2.4K Participants
NYK20Z3
Nissan Frontier Forum
Welcome to our Nissan Frontier Forum! A premier community to share your mods and builds. Chat with like-minded Frontier owners.
Full Forum Listing