Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 60 of 38276 Posts

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
just went out to play a little.

then I yanked a GMC sierra out of a snowbank that he had plowed into and gotten stuck. had to yank a bit due to the ice under all my wheels...just pulling only made me slide a little to the right.

I need a real way to pull from the rear, hate pulling in reverse.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Yea I was just about to say that today I gave her an ego boost by pulling my sister and my neighbor out of the snow. I enjoy it, I cruise around looking for people to pull out :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
ordered some leds for the inside, but didnt get the homelink installed cuase couldnt find wire taps..may just have to strip and solder.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
pulled the homelink out of a Maxima sunvisor.
nope, not looking for anything special, just couldnt find anything the right size. I hit 3 automotive stores and radio shack...

i didnt want to do the mirror cuz they are pretty expensive and i really didnt care about compass, temp or auto dimming...

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Today, I put new batteries in the visor mirror...(XE, no stock mirrors). I also cleaned the interior to get that open road smell out of the truck.....

I really need to stop running with the windows open..LOL!

·
Super Moderator
19,572 Posts
sleepy23 said:
pulled the homelink out of a Maxima sunvisor.
nope, not looking for anything special, just couldnt find anything the right size. I hit 3 automotive stores and radio shack...

i didnt want to do the mirror cuz they are pretty expensive and i really didnt care about compass, temp or auto dimming...
I have Homelink in my 02 Maxima's sunvisor. I wish they offered the same setup on the Frontier.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I installed my hi lift jack onto my tool box. Pretty pleased with it. Then I replaced my hitch and got a locking one (who steals a tow hitch???) and then taken my girlfriends dog to the dogbeach down the road. Oh and i also showed off a few of my toys to some of her family friends that were over. Oh and yesterday i put some 150W RMS soundstream 6x9's in the front door. It has been an expensive after christmas.... but still... I often wander what i would do without my truck:)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I got mud on mine today :cool:

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
i took all the waterbottles off the floor and threw them in the bed. and all my clothes out of the back seat and brought them in. then said good bye to my baby cuz im going back to school :(

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Um, yanked a neighbor out of a pile of snow.
She said can you help me push my car out? I said eff that, tie this strap to something and hang on.

Neight said:
Today the lady is going to be used to move me out of my house! Yay having trucks with a long bed!
Staying in Boulder? This pic still creeps me out...If you own a frontier, Neight will find you!

·
Registered
225 Posts
today

I gave it good hose down, to late to wash it. Then i climbed under it with the hose for 30 mins getting all the dried mud from the underbody that was fun. Then i opened up the hood and was working on my airbox mod, just another great day with my nismo.

mike

41 - 60 of 38276 Posts
About this Discussion
38.3K Replies
2.4K Participants
Munga Brown
Nissan Frontier Forum
Welcome to our Nissan Frontier Forum! A premier community to share your mods and builds. Chat with like-minded Frontier owners.
Full Forum Listing