Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38578 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if there's already a thread like this or not, I searched and couldn't find one, but I've seen this on other forums. What have you done for your Frontier today? Oil change? Wash? New Shorckworks bumper? Let's hear it!

Today I finally mounted my Hi-Lift, replaced a bump stop that dissapeared, re-indexed the passenger side t-bar, and replaced a loose radiator cap.

Let's keep this going, even the little things are important!

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
I'm off to chicken shak to get some coax couplings to do a hillbilly repair on my cb antenna. Got a snow run tomorrow:)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
been working on a homelink install and doing some photoshop of some mods i want to do.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I drove mine to work where it will be sitting in the same spot for the next 48 hours!

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Made This

·
Registered
3,327 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,428 Posts
u guys know what im doin , finishing the bumper , making a radiator skid , cut the roof rack back and making light mounts for the new bumper

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
backed mine into the sun to try to melt off some of the snow...when I cut the wheel the ice in the wheelwells was rubbing the tire...nasty 7 hours of driving yesterday to go 300 miles that usually takes about 5 hours...another 4-7" of snow tomorrow. maybe I'll clean the snow off before sunday.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
had little to do today. lets just say boredom plus left over spray paint can be a good combination. so i spray painted some interior plastic pieces black, i'll post some pics up tomorrow if you guys wanna see. i think it it looks good breaking up the charcoal interior.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
put on some helper springs.

·
Registered
140 Posts
went muddin, then full detail, and new rubber floor mats cause i got stuck and water almost came in the door.

1 - 20 of 38578 Posts