Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard about this fabulous new exhaust. I've also heard it on video clip installed on a V-6 Chrysler 300. It sounds fantastic!

Does anyone here know anything about it? They claim is doesn't have that performance exhaust drone. I gave up the exhaust on my last truck because of the drone. I haven't even investigated one for Big Red. I'm investigating this one.

If anyone has one, tell me about it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Big props to Sandiegan for all the work she did with that thread. Congrats (a month late)!

That is a nice exhaust sound!! I would love to have one.

Lots of push back on that thread too. Probably because of the price. Several other exhaust choices for less price. But I will gladly pay for the sound (and lack there of).

Brilliant!

Thanks for the link Storm!

·
Registered
298 Posts
yes, i love that exhaust. the sound is perfect. wish i could get it BUT:

- $699, ouch 8O
- live in Hawaii, so shipping cost is additional
- live in Hawaii, so have to find an installer
- still have my heart set on a dual exhaust

i guess i can wait for my 2006 tax return. i'd rather wait and pay extra to get the quality. and i can get a fake second pipe to make it look like a dual. sounds like a plan!...

·
SHIFT_Otaku(Assist - Adm)
1,482 Posts
krypto89 said:
yes, i love that exhaust. the sound is perfect. wish i could get it BUT:

- $699, ouch 8O
- live in Hawaii, so shipping cost is additional
- live in Hawaii, so have to find an installer
- still have my heart set on a dual exhaust

i guess i can wait for my 2006 tax return. i'd rather wait and pay extra to get the quality. and i can get a fake second pipe to make it look like a dual. sounds like a plan!...
that is the price installed....

Frank Arlasky - Zoomers said:
Yes we can install a system on your Frontier for $699.00 installed here at
our facility in Irvine, CA. Give us a call to make an appointment.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
We have quite a few Titan owners that love the Zoomers becuase they guarantee no drone.
I know a user on clubTitan.org Got_Titan went through 5 exhausts before finally getting the Zoomers and he swears it was the best of all of them.
Just thought I would share that with you
m4ck

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Like m4ck said, the titan zoomer exhaust is a awesome exhaust. I just got a reply about the exhaust from zoomers and here is what they had to say:

Ron Arlasky <[email protected]> to me
More options 6:46 pm (2½ hours ago)

We don't make a bolt on for the Frontier but ant muffler shop can use our componants and build you a system. You'll need a Short Barrel 2.5" in-out Muffler and our Silencer tip . Your Muffler shop will have a universal tail pipe 2.5" and can fab up a front pipe that will work with our components. The stock y-pipe stays in place. Here are some pictures of an installation of an 06 Frontier. Price $249.00 for a Short barrel and $85.00 for the Silencer tip. Plus Shipping

Ron Arlasky
Sales Director
Arlasky Performance Inc. /
Zoomers Aero Charged Exhaust Works
Telephone: 949.916.3240
Facsimile: 949.916.3260
Cellular: 714.262.5166
[email protected]
http://www.zoomersexhaust.com

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
y2klowrider said:
Big props to Sandiegan for all the work she did with that thread. Congrats (a month late)!

Lots of push back on that thread too. Probably because of the price. Several other exhaust choices for less price. But I will gladly pay for the sound (and lack there of).

Brilliant!

Oh now my zoomers Exhaust gets talked about. LOL, I worked hard trying to let everyone know what an awesome exhaust I have. LOL Unbelieveable!! I took pics, I did sound clips. I can't believe someone finally acknowledges what an awesome exhaust it is. WOW! 8)

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
y2klowrider said:
I've heard about this fabulous new exhaust. I've also heard it on video clip installed on a V-6 Chrysler 300. It sounds fantastic!

Does anyone here know anything about it? They claim is doesn't have that performance exhaust drone. I gave up the exhaust on my last truck because of the drone. I haven't even investigated one for Big Red. I'm investigating this one.

If anyone has one, tell me about it.
Yes, I have the exhaust, I drove to Irvine, hungover and all on a Sat morning, Took Lots of pics of my zoomers being installed. I have no drone. Very, Very satisfied with it. I am the very first frontier to have it installed. As I have said before, "You get what you pay for!"

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
m4ck said:
We have quite a few Titan owners that love the Zoomers becuase they guarantee no drone.
I know a user on clubTitan.org Got_Titan went through 5 exhausts before finally getting the Zoomers and he swears it was the best of all of them.
Just thought I would share that with you
m4ck
Amen!! LOL

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
sandiegan05fronty said:
Oh now my zoomers Exhaust gets talked about. LOL, I worked hard trying to let everyone know what an awesome exhaust I have. LOL Unbelieveable!! I took pics, I did sound clips. I can't believe someone finally acknowledges what an awesome exhaust it is. WOW! 8)
your exhaust sucks. it isnt even worth talking about. :roll:

just kidding. but dont take the opinions of the members on this board too seriously. you will get all types. you cant please everyone. all that matters is that you are happy with your truck.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
SD_Frontier said:
sandiegan05fronty said:
your exhaust sucks. it isnt even worth talking about. :roll:

just kidding. but dont take the opinions of the members on this board too seriously. you will get all types. you cant please everyone. all that matters is that you are happy with your truck.
Thanks SD, us west coast people can post later, right! LOL

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
y2klowrider said:

Brilliant!

I did taking a beating on the zoomers install thread! OUCH! All healed up and lovin my truck especially after the face lift. :wink:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
sandiegan05fronty said:
y2klowrider said:

Brilliant!

I did taking a beating on the zoomers install thread! OUCH! All healed up and lovin my truck especially after the face lift. :wink:
Like a fine wine, some things just take time! Glad to hear you are still pleased with your system!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm glad I brought it back up! Living in Colorado, that would be quite a roadie to SoCal to get an install. Now that we can buy it in pieces and have it installed, my interest is has been more than piqued.

Zoomers has been officially added to the list of mods for my truck.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I agree, but I don't understand why they don't offer the pipes as well, especially being as they've installed one on a Frontier and all the 05/06's will be the same! My problem with having a local shop do it around here is that I've yet to find one that does the mandrel bent pipes for a reasonable price! I found one, but the cost was riducules, it would have cost more than what Sandiegan got her's for!

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Yea, what's up with that! Looks like all the true automotive craftsmen are on the West Coast! One would think that a city like Indianapolis (Think Indy 500, Formula 1, and Brickyard 400) would have more shops that do custom performance engine work!

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
y2klowrider said:
I'm glad I brought it back up! Living in Colorado, that would be quite a roadie to SoCal to get an install. Now that we can buy it in pieces and have it installed, my interest is has been more than piqued.

Zoomers has been officially added to the list of mods for my truck.
I didn't consider any other exhaust, after hearing the zoomers on my titan, WOW! Ron offered to custom build my exhaust. I am very satisfied with my decision.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts