Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just want to know what you guys think of this one, i bought it the other day from my local stereo shop and am getting it installed wednesday. just for the doors. the subs will come later. also do any of you know how many watts this is packing?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
just want to know what you guys think of this one, i bought it the other day from my local stereo shop and am getting it installed wednesday. just for the doors. the subs will come later. also do any of you know how many watts this is packing?
research before you buy. and any reputable stereo shop should have given you that information up front.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
its a 4 channel amp so 65 times 4 is 260 watts. so its 260? or would it only be like 65 divided by 4? im not very educated on the amps and stuff.

this is not a very big amp then huh? i have it hooked up now. it is a lil louder but not much more bass. im getting an amp and subs later. so the point of amping your doors is to get more clearer sound and be able to turn it up farther im gathering.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.