Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i guess i'm one of those dudes on the forum without a frontier (yet). I had a hard body for about 8 years and it was great, but alas i moved back home to sacramento and couldn't justify not having a. There have been some ups and downs since then and i finally find myself in a position where a new truck is in the works and after doing all of the relevant mental calculus i've arrived at an XE KC 4x2 that will end up being some kind of prerunner. So i'm a long time Nissan loyalist that's in the market for a new frontier and I'm pretty happy to find this helpful resource that appears to be one of the better informed and generally well mannered forums i've ever come across. Hello.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Welcome to the club. There a a few nice XE KC's 4x2's on the boards. Sounds like a good build plan so far and glad you sticking with Nissan.

When you going to pick one up? year?

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,179 Posts
Welcome to this forum. I like being called well mannered, I don't hear that often! :laugh:

Clint

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Welcome to this forum. I like being called well mannered, I don't hear that often! :laugh:

Clint
It's a compliment, take it and run Clint. :rofl:

We try to keep this board civil, it isn't always easy as you might imagine.
People disagree, that's a fact of life.

But anyway, welcome aboard and good luck in your search for the truck that will fit your needs.
If you have any questions, this place has answers. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts