Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i had a few hours yesterday to play, so i took my leaf springs out and redid them with xterra leafs and an AAL. the only thing i kept from my leaf pack was the main frontier spring. they have alot more arch. sorry my phone captured a bunch of light

·
Premium Member
2005 KC SE 4x2 4.0L 6spd body dropped on 2s
320 Posts
Nice! I believe they have more arch because the Xterra is axle over leaf. How is axle wrap? The ride is probably no different.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
How much lift did you get?

·
Registered
881 Posts
How is axle wrap?
Doesn't this only become a 'real' issue when you start adding block spacers? I don't see any blocks.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it gave me about 2-3 more inches than my single AAL i orginally had. i dont feel any axle wrap, im not really worried about that. the springs are kinda bouncy but not to big of a deal.

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Now get the front end up in the air to match.... and mount the 35's... and get the 240 running.. and sell the f100... I think that about covers it!

·
Premium Member
12,114 Posts
i kept all my frontier springs, and all the xterra leafs, but the xterra overload spring.
a lot more arch, i freaking love this mod. its so cheap!:)

your throwing on 35s too>:)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah theyre siting in the garage, some 35" firestone destination m/ts. im thinking about adding another leaf front my frontier pack and gaining a lil bit more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts