Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a 04 Xterra that is modded. It has 3"sl, 2"bl, 33", winch...etc,etc. I am looking to actually get rid of it to jump into a frontier since I want the bed of a truck. Im looking for a 4dr so I can put my sons carseat in it.

So I joined the board to get some info and to see whats for sale out there.

so :hi:
donnie

·
Registered
515 Posts
Bien Venidos

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
welcome to CF. I thought I knew every Nissan wheeler in Va.:)

What year are you looking at?

·
Registered
846 Posts
So... why are we the darkside?
ha - I guess I'll act bad.
Welcome -

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
welcome to CF. I thought I knew every Nissan wheeler in Va.:)

What year are you looking at?
Im still new to nissans but I think 98-04 is the range but prefer, i believe, 02-04 has the front end i like. but, 4dr is a must

So... why are we the darkside?
ha - I guess I'll act bad.
Welcome -
Well Nissan to me is the darkside as I am a Toyota guy. I had a 88 4runner that I was running 4.88, locked front and rear, dual cases, 63? chevies in the rear and a handful of other things. Then a 85 truck, same setup, except solid axle in the front and a tubed bed. Not to mention my 01 tacoma I had. see my point

but, i did get the xterra and love it except for i want a bed and the frontier was the logical choice since the titans are a little too much. So, you guys are really the darkside...im just the red-headed stepchild that gets beat all the time

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Welcome! and Welcome to the dark side LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the welcome guys.

I know this isnt the for sale thread but i wanted to list the specs to the X. Im gonna start a for sale thread once i finish the front bumper and get some pics.

2004 Xterra XE 4x4 w/power windows, locks, keyless entry, alarm
V6 (3.3) with 103k
Granite with tan and black interior
Kenwood disc player with factory speakers
Mobil 1 since new
Auto transmission with overdrive
4.9 stock gearing in the front and rear differentials (can run up to 35s with no issues)

3" Calmini Suspension lift with custom Alcan rear spring packs, 1.5" Calmini shackles and Bilstein HD shocks for 3" of lift at all 4 corners

SAW torsion bars

Full Calmini steering system

2" body lift

(5)33x12.50x15" General MT's with almost 100% tread left

(5) 15x8 Cragar Soft 8 Black Steel Wheels with 4.25" backspacing.

Full set of Skid Row Skidplates (front, engine/trans, t-case, and gas tank skids).

Brand new Optima Blue Top battery

4 Hella 500 lights mounted in the factory roof air damn (have to be wired still)

Front and Rear Nissan rubber mats, tonneau cover for the cargo area, along with full set of carpeted Xterra mats for the front, rear, and cargo area.

Full set of Nissan Xterra neoprene seat covers.

Interior is near 100% mint (because of use of the seatcovers and floormats since the truck was new. The seat covers due have some stains on them).

Darlington Off Road UB Skidderz rear shock mounts

TJM Airtec snorkel

Herculiner stuff over the fenders and 6" along the bottom of the truck.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Im still new to nissans but I think 98-04 is the range but prefer, i believe, 02-04 has the front end i like. but, 4dr is a must
The Gen1 Frontier and the Gen1 X had the same front suspension.

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
you can use a lot of them parts on the gen 1 frontier if thats wht you want to get, they are pretty cheap to get to. good luck! oh and if you can stay away from the s/c engine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts