Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trading my truck in for a car. I have some items for sale. Custom Made Light Bar rack with Four KC HiLites that have both the smiley covers and the off road covers. Black Weathertech floor mats front and rear, K&N Cold Air intake, Four Utilitrack Tie Down Cleats, 2 additional KC Hilites brand new in box. Like new coverking neopreme seat covers black and gray.

The custom made xoskel type light bar rack is new asking $300 OBO including lights. Weathertech floor mats front and rear asking $100, K&N asking $100, Utilitrack tie down cleats $80 for all four, neoprene seat covers front only $100, KC Hilites $75
Located in Bradenton Florida

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FRONT MUDFLAPS and TRANSMISSION FLUID
I also have the front mudflaps and three bottles of unopened Nissan OEM transmission fluid I can let go for cheap if someone is local. Bradenton Florida.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Club Frontier. Thank you to all of you for your help in modifying my truck and answering questions and just being all out friendly people. I've learned a ton and met a whole lot of really nice people on here. I traded in my truck for a mustang yesterday and I hope whoever ends up buying it will become a member of club frontier and have the chance to meet all of you. I hope they take as good care of her as I did. I will miss that truck but for all practicality, a fun car seems to be the better option for me right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just put some pictures up this morning

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bhays on the seat covers, I have one PM ahead of you by Hovenator. If he doesn't take them, your next in line

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Some Sales pending

Bhays your are in line for the seat covers as I never heard back from Hovenator. Masterdunn5 has sale pending for weathertechs as soon as I can find out how much shipping is. JTmedic sale pending for light cage with lights as soon as I can find out shipping costs. Still have front mud flaps and two other sets of KC hilites that I was going to put on my bull bar and never did. They are also brand new in box.
Please bear with me, I work two jobs so thanks for being patient with me getting back to you. :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sale pending on K& N

Sale is also pending on the K&N by Blackout15 as soon as I can get shipping information for him.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts