Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally had a warm day here and I had the time to mount the xoskel lightcage on my wife's. Still have not wired the lights up. We are going to wait two weeks to make sure like it. So far she is very happy with it.

Personal I think that it makes the truck look a lot better. I have always felt the stock roof rack looks like it missing something.

·
Registered
602 Posts
was waiting for you to post something about this
looking forward to seeing them wired jup

·
Registered
596 Posts
That looks fantabulous! Way better than stock. Let us know how you run the wires.

·
Registered
154 Posts
mike it looks great! Do you know if they sell one for the truck without the roof rack?

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mike it looks great! Do you know if they sell one for the truck without the roof rack?
Not yet but I believe they plan to.

·
Super Moderator
11,070 Posts
Looks great, makes the stance more rugged. Do you get any wind noise off it? How do you plan to run the wires?

Clint

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Looks awesome, maybe you could do a little write up for the wiring. I have been considering purchasing this light cage but my electrical abilities are not the greatest, so any help would be great. again looks great

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
looks nice...i bought the LoPro and just waitin for the weather to get a lil better for my install....good luck with the wiring...

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great, makes the stance more rugged. Do you get any wind noise off it? How do you plan to run the wires?

Clint
Only had time to drive at highway speed but didn't notice any wind noise. I plan to drill a hole under the front passenger roofrack foot pad.

looks good.. what lights and how big are they?
kC Daylighter. 6" Round 100w.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks great...

Did you have any problems with getting the factory bolts out?

I've been scared of the "nutserts?" breaking ... don't have good luck with car work most of the time ....

Also interested in how things go with the wiring and dropping the headliner...

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
kC Daylighter. 6" Round 100w.
Awesome. thanks.. I just order 5 7" HID to put across the top of mine and wanted to know what it looked like..

[threadjack]
FYI if any one want HIDs I got a source to get the kragen/o'reilly HIDs. I got a place to get them for $110.. . [/threadjack]

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
I saw somewhere else on here that he is real close to having one done for the 2nd gen. without the factory roofrack. It looks awesome.

·
Registered
622 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts