Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe this is a dumb question but hopefully one of you can help me out. I have a 2016 SV with the radio that includes XM. It has the backup camera but not navigation. It seems to only have 6 presets stations for XM. I get 18 for FM. Is this correct or is there a way to get more presets for XM. It displays as XM1 so I would expect someway to get XM2 and XM3. Thanks.

·
Admin
3,406 Posts
I'm not sure I have the same unit as you (different model year - pic below if you want to compare), but I have 18 presets and no navigation, but I do have the backup camera.

I cycle through xm1, xm2, and xm3 by repeatedly pressing the xm button on the unit, or the mode button on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My radio is a little different. It does not have the aux cable input and the buttons are not chrome. Repeatedly pushing the XM button does nothing.

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
I had a 2014 SV and it was same radio that Brian has and hitting the XM button cycles 1 through 3. Not familiar with the radio you show. Did it come with a manual? First place to look, if available. Failing that check with your selling dealer. Good luck in any case...

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Mine looks like yours THELT, but if I push the XM button more than once it goes to XM 1,2 and 3

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is the strangest thing. I drove my truck this morning and it works again. Pressing XM lets me go through XM1, XM2 and XM3. It would not do that last night right after I reactivated it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts