Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
If you play xbox live, POST YOUR TAG NAME HERE!

Well it'd be cool to get some members together to play xbox live (halo 3)

I'll start :

OWN3D4LIFE

EDIT:
Here are everyone's GT that has put it up so far. (Forum name in Black and GT in RED.)
Nismo86-OWN3D4LIFE
Blitzkrieg- ElUnoBlitzkrieg
Neight-Andale Jose
Average Joe-InOsAnTe
Cory RBM-Dudeth of RBM
durrell-durrell1224
StormNISMO-Schvingy
beco-SHINKANSEN29
pbh114-Orth
ILL.Frontier-LONGhorn67
loaizarayas-LOAIZARAYAS81
Irongrave-Shift Irongrave
flyboytb-mavictb
Manoah-hollapoint360
mustard23-musard23
NighthawkDrew-NighthawkDrew
As more people post up their GT's I will try to get it updated.
Also if there are any misspellings or you want to be take off the list for any reason let me know please let me know.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Andale Jose

I'm always up for a game!

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
durrell1224

If you request me, be sure to tell me you're from CF and who you are on CF so I know to accept it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Mine is Orth, but my internet is being a royal PIA right now so I won't be on for a while.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nismo86 said:
Wow, out of the 500k people we played together? I don't member... I'm on now if ya wanna play.

Yeah, that's a lot of people. I wish I could play now, right now I'm on the belly of the Pentagon. I'll be off at midnight. By then you'll be sleeping.

·
Registered
397 Posts
loaizarayas and Nismo86 it's been fun playing with you guys! Not sure what happened tonight, I got disconnected some how but I had to go to work anyway.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Neight said:
loaizarayas and Nismo86 it's been fun playing with you guys! Not sure what happened tonight, I got disconnected some how but I had to go to work anyway.
yeah it was fun, but we gotta work in a team work so they dont kill us so easily!
remember the quote from Rusell Crowe for the Spartan movie......... "STAY TOGETHER!"
hhahaha

1 - 20 of 201 Posts
About this Discussion
200 Replies
130 Participants
picklez
Nissan Frontier Forum
Welcome to our Nissan Frontier Forum! A premier community to share your mods and builds. Chat with like-minded Frontier owners.
Full Forum Listing