Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Just bought a Rough Country LED Bull Bar and want to use the X-terra Switch. Wondering if anyone has done this before. The Bull bar does come pre-wired with a on / off switch but would really want to use the X-terra switch so it matches with the interior. Having a bit of a issue wiring it up. I traced the wires on the harness the led bar brings.

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
This should do

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, i will be ordering the latching relay. Then hopefully those wiring diagrams help. My setup if a bit different since im trying to use the Harness the LED strip came with and the X-terra switch.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
You could also use a Titan Fog lamp switch, then you dont need the latching relay. I wound up finding a pigtail off of an Infinity snow traction switch so I did not have to get creative connecting the wires to the switch.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You could also use a Titan Fog lamp switch, then you dont need the latching relay. I wound up finding a pigtail off of an Infinity snow traction switch so I did not have to get creative connecting the wires to the switch.
Will leave this as a second option . I ordered the latching relay already. Will figure out the wiring when I get it .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ended up going with a different switch from www.aironboard.com was a simple on and off switch that matched the OEM look in my blank spot. Wired the light bar to a fuse box and replaced the switch with light bar and it worked.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts