Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone has any spacers 2"-3" for the front just sittin around collecting dust im waiting on my new 2.5 radflo's to get to prg but i would like to get my current one's off and up to greg for a rebuild for sale so just need some spacers for a few weeks so i dont have to drive nose down like an old hotrod i also have a pair of ac 1.5" shackles to trade
thanks

·
Registered
463 Posts
Are you just looking to borrow the spacers? I have a brand new set that I will be putting on my truck once I get some shackles. Maybe we can work something out!

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that would be cool but i kinda wanna have a set layin around incase this ever happens again ill sell you the shackles though there 1.5" non adjustable shackles from 4x4parts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I got some 1.?s(the shortest spacer Greg can make) for when my 2.5s need service.

BTW. what springs are you thinkin' for yours? I've got some 14"-600lbs. sittin' around if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill sell you mine. I think they are 2". $50 shipped (which is the cost to take them off)
nah its all good didnt get a bite fast enough so i bought some new from andyallday
I got some 1.?s(the shortest spacer Greg can make for stand by) for when my 2.5s need service.

BTW. what springs are you thinkin' for yours? I've got some 14"-600lbs. sittin' around if you're interested.
greg said they come with 600lb springs so i figure they should be fine i just cant believe there so slow im going on a month wait almost now not gregs fault at all radlfo just isnt sending him the shocks they must be really backed up so i bought some spacers so i can get my old radflo's in to him so he can check em out nothin like going from radflo's and prg uca's to stock uca's and 3" spacers:(

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
...greg said they come with 600lb springs so i figure they should be fine...
^I know that Radflo puts the Eibach 1400.300.600s(what I have) on down there; if you wanna check maybe just gettin' shocks alone would be cheaper.

I'm running 12" 500lb. springs now

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How come you had to go back to stock uppers?
went to grease my prg arms and one of the zerks was stripped(got em used) out also had a clunkin noise ?? when i put my stock arms back on it was gone so maybe bad bushins also who knows will know more after greg looks at them
^I know that Radflo puts the Eibach 1400.300.600s(what I have) on down there; if you wanna check maybe just gettin' shocks alone would be cheaper.

I'm running 12" 500lb. springs now
yeah thats a great idea ill call greg tomorow and see if i can get a better deal for just the shocks how much u want for the springs ??

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
..yeah thats a great idea ill call greg tomorow and see if i can get a better deal for just the shocks how much u want for the springs ??
^PM'n
Yeah, they were not right for my set up..
_

^just too much lift... lol.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what was wrong with them you just need more lift in the rear :)also it doesnt look right without the swampers in the rear

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Yeahhh... 35s maybe?
I'm sure there was >6" of susp. lift just by the way it was tilted. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just right then all you need is some gears but then you gotta buy new swampers already might as well wear out the ones you got :)35's later

1 - 13 of 13 Posts