Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have called PRG 8 times in the last 2 days. Didnt pick up 1 time!!!! I have a question about my order...... and it doesnt make me feel good that they dont answer the phone after I spent $1700!!!

Any one know any thing? What? Did they get bought out by Shrock? WTF????

·
Registered
118 Posts
It seems like I read some time back its a very small business, ie, no one just manning the phones. I emailed him a few days back & he replied very late in the day to me.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, well why does he have to answer? Get some chick to answer my shipping questions. Also would be nice to know that they are still open.... didnt take my money and go belly up. (i know that they didnt, but just saying)

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Yeah, well why does he have to answer? Get some chick to answer my shipping questions. Also would be nice to know that they are still open.... didnt take my money and go belly up. (i know that they didnt, but just saying)
he has one she is just 7-8 month pregnant right now so I think they have other things on their minds then answering the phone..

also if he hires some one, then it raises his over head and he can't give us such killer deals on shocks.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Yeah, PRG/Greg is a small hard workin' operation, I was there when he was tryin' to assemble my C/Os and the phone was blowin' up.

Just don't try too hard.

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
First, you tried for 2 days then come on the internet to piss and moan? Secondly, making retarded comments like them going under, or being bought out by another company is borderline slanderous and can potentially detour or misinform new customers.

While I understand that when you drop, what you feel, is a significant amount of money you expect a certain level of service. This was not the best way to go about it; possibly try posting a simple question without the hostility? You have been around long enough to know the deal with PRG; small company, awesome products, and even better service. I suggest calling rather early and leaving messages.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
First, you tried for 2 days then come on the internet to piss and moan? Secondly, making retarded comments like them going under, or being bought out by another company is borderline slanderous and can potentially detour or misinform new customers.

While I understand that when you drop, what you feel, is a significant amount of money you expect a certain level of service. This was not the best way to go about it; possibly try posting a simple question without the hostility? You have been around long enough to know the deal with PRG; small company, awesome products, and even better service. I suggest calling rather early and leaving messages.
Answering machine is full. It tells me every time I call. And that was not my intention to "bash" PRG. I just want to ask a question.... I ordered online... talked to no one, call to ask a question..... and I cant.

I do understand what your saying. I'll edit my first responce. Or a mod could close this. I would be OK with that. I dont wanna put rust water between us and them.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Any one know any thing? What? Did they get bought out by Shrock? WTF????
why would a bumper fab company located in Houston buy out a SUSPENSION company located in california??
:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
why would a bumper fab company located in Houston buy out a SUSPENSION company located in california??
:laugh::laugh:
It was a J O K E ! ! ! ! ! Because Shrock is known for there long time to get the stuff to you. Get it?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
you ordered online......so contact him online. Email.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I just called and ordered over the phone instead of online. Figured that way I could talk to him and get all my questions out of the way at one time. It did take a few calls before I got through but like Terrible suggested try earlier in the morning, thats when I got through, I think he posts his hours at like 7 or 8am? I called him at 9 and it was good. Sorry you're feelin frustrated man, when I ordered he had everything in stock except for the radflo shocks. Radflo was behind in production and I ended up waiting 5 weeks before I got the parts. It was all good though, I got what I wanted and I don't mind waiting a little. Gave me some time to plan what I was going to do next and get ready for the install(it was my cherry popper :)).

·
Premium Member
12,133 Posts
i never had any of those problems. i got all my stuff way before they moved. but every time i called they would answer, i got my stuff within 2-3 weeks with the exception of the half axles which took a couple weeks longer.

i still think they need to expand.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you ordered online......so contact him online. Email.
Good call. I'll do that too.

I just called and ordered over the phone instead of online. Figured that way I could talk to him and get all my questions out of the way at one time. It did take a few calls before I got through but like Terrible suggested try earlier in the morning, thats when I got through, I think he posts his hours at like 7 or 8am? I called him at 9 and it was good. Sorry you're feelin frustrated man, when I ordered he had everything in stock except for the radflo shocks. Radflo was behind in production and I ended up waiting 5 weeks before I got the parts. It was all good though, I got what I wanted and I don't mind waiting a little. Gave me some time to plan what I was going to do next and get ready for the install(it was my cherry popper :)).
Holly mother of god!!! That is quite the cherry popper! Man you swing'en for the fence! Well done!

I call between 6 and 7AM PST.
Thanks! Will do!

I PM'ed terrible one this same question. (no responce yet, I just sent it)

I ordered the advanced 4X4 package, but only got the bilstiens for the rear. Should I pay the extra $200 and get the rad flow rear shocks, with the remote resivors?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts