Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy used titan swap parts. Truck is a 2012 sv 4x4 auto trans. Not interested in anything that's broken. I will be sourcing my own m205 front diff unless someone can convince me otherwise to stick with the r180 and go with extended axles. I do want a front locker as well, air, electronic or mechanical. Let me know what you have and your prices. I'm in Alaska so I expect shipping to be a nightmare from the lower 48 on anything big or really heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
276 Posts
What u offering for a whole t swap kit? I got the following
Stock ucas
Stock lcas
Titan inner tie rods
Titan outter tie rods
Cam bolts
Rear 1.5 spacers

Everything except for extended brake lines and coilovers. The brake lines are on the truck now because of my spindle lift

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd be inserted in the lca's, inner tie rods, cam bolts and spacers. Going after market for ucas and not sure about outer tie rods. Might do heims.

·
Premium Member
6,391 Posts
Sealed like how?. Any particular seal method?

heim joints and uni-balls don't do well in areas of the country that get snow/salt/sand in the winter. I specifically chose the SPC uppers and did the Tundra 5100's because of living in MN and the associated winter grit. Bushings and standard ball joints live a longer life here.

·
Premium Member
12,118 Posts
im confused what you are looking for?

i would hit up a titan forum and get some used uppers for 50$ shipped.
rock auto for lowers, inner and outer tie rods.
while not 100% needed get some brake lines from ebay for like 80$
since you are going m205 you may as well pick up some brand new half shafts from rock auto for 80$ each too.

90% of the stuff you want can be had for almost the same price brand new. i would just go that route since its all oem parts.

·
Premium Member
6,391 Posts
^ ^ ^ What he said. I found used prices (aside from the M205) were close enough to new Moog and Dorman parts that it wasn't worth it.

if you keep an eye out for discount codes and use the cheaper part picker function on Rock auto, you can save a few bucks on top.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts