Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB

Stock Skid Plate.

OEM fog light housing for chrome bumper.

Stock Frontier shackles

1.5" wheels spacers.

I will Pick-up in So cal.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Wish I could help... are you selling anything off your truck?

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish I could help... are you selling anything off your truck?
Yup. Im selling my Wheels, tires and spacers as soon as i put my new wheels and tires on

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found some 265/75/16 toyo open country all terrains. Thanks guys! need some shackles and wheel spacers still.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
i got some shackles. i just got to get sleeves from greg this saturday and swap em out.

btw i have 1.25 wheel spacers that i might wanna trade for wheel adapters soon. (hub-centric from wheeladapter.com)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i got some shackles. i just got to get sleeves from greg this saturday and swap em out.

btw i have 1.25 wheel spacers that i might wanna trade for wheel adapters soon. (hub-centric from wheeladapter.com)
Lets do business. Thats exact width i wanna go. Spacers are already off my truck sitting in the garage. I just need some shackles. Are yours from Wheel adapters.com also?

PARTS LIST UPDATED!!

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Lets do business. Thats exact width i wanna go. Spacers are already off my truck sitting in the garage. I just need some shackles. Are yours from Wheel adapters.com also?

PARTS LIST UPDATED!!
They are from wheel adapter.com what shackles do you have currently? If they are prg, maybe we can swap sooner and I can trade shackles for the sleeves on yours

As for the spaces, not sure If my deal had fallen through with my wheels so I will go with plan a and convert to titan spindlrss.
I would only need 1 pair . Were defiantly close by so can get it done soon.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are from wheel adapter.com what shackles do you have currently? If they are prg, maybe we can swap sooner and I can trade shackles for the sleeves on yours

As for the spaces, not sure If my deal had fallen through with my wheels so I will go with plan a and convert to titan spindlrss.
I would only need 1 pair . Were defiantly close by so can get it done soon.
Na. Im gonna keep my prg shackles. Lets trade our spacers though. Your 4 for my 4. Its always good to have backups. Especially on your front end.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
i only use the 2 for the front. I have 5/8" spacers in the back tojust to make the current wheels hub/wheelcentric. I dont want you to break up your set if you dont want to. how many did you need?

also,i already have variable shackes. i was only looking for the sleeves to instal them but i'll just get them from greg. so i still have the stock shackles.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I still have the stock skid plate but ill have to dig around for the bolts. Also Im in GA so I dunno if that hampers anything. Lemme know its just takin up space in the garage

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I still have the stock skid plate but ill have to dig around for the bolts. Also Im in GA so I dunno if that hampers anything. Lemme know its just takin up space in the garage
Ill take it. Can you let me know shipping costs, and i will send you the money. I already have the skid bolt. No worries.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts