Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone happen to have one of these laying around after removing their sway arm? I need the one labeled LEFT. Let me know!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive got both and the sway bar, and the bushing if u want it all :)
The guy at the shop hammered on the threads on the bushing when re-attaching the sway bar so all I need is one side. I just found them on Courtesy for $15.75. I thought it was going to be a way more expensive part.

um, for why do you need the link? trail damage? bushing failure? Just curious, and I would sell you mine, but I'm not 100% sure that I'm not putting it back on at some point.
I saw what happened on your ride but no this was just a guy hammering when he shouldn't of.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I was going to but he was helping me get the lower shock bolt out that was stripped and as sort of a favor he was helping me get the sway bar back lined up and I just gave him $20 for helping me out bc I didn't realize the threads had gotten damaged. It also could of been me frustrated with it the night before so who knows!

Anyone want to get rid of one of these suckers? If not I'll just order from Courtesy or see if my dealer stocks it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts