Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want a supercharger kit for my 07 frontier.Anyone thinking about selling a used kit Send me a message.I have cash in hand for a used kit.Thanks.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Just an FYI, the only kit out there is from Stillen.

There is also a thread where SandToy stated that he only paid 1800 for his kit used so that gives you a good starting point.

Good Luck with the hunt.

·
Registered
741 Posts
good luck! you like the stillen supercharger?

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
LOL, lets not crush their dreams about the awesome supercharger just yet.

Hopefully they will do their research on the topic before they dish out the dough.

Heck, maybe they are following Brutal's thread on his supercharger build and are looking to follow in the same path since they too are looking for a used unit.

·
Registered
252 Posts
is it really that bad... I have read a ton of reviews and it just seems like the stock stillen ecu **** is the culprit. If you spend a ton of time/money on tuning would it still be that bad??

·
Registered
741 Posts
ya then you would be making some power! good luck! and make sure to get uprev to.

by the way, im trying to locate some dyno sheets from a supercharged vq40. does anyone know where they are? who has some? ive seen quite a bit of videos, and it just seems really weak to me.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yeah there is a uprev dealer like 20 min from me close to philly.

And for now everything is on hold im going out on disability for 10 weeks in 2 weeks.Finally getting my left arm and hand fixed.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
ya then you would be making some power! good luck! and make sure to get uprev to.

by the way, im trying to locate some dyno sheets from a supercharged vq40. does anyone know where they are? who has some? ive seen quite a bit of videos, and it just seems really weak to me.
you want stock Stillen Super charger dyno, or you want mine from Uprev?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I know the supercharger will put up numbers.but im not a auto tech.I do hvac so if it breaks i have to pay for labor and parts that is the rela big thing holding me back right now.And after seeing the sergeon today now im iffy on spending cash.

AND DUBIE ITS NOT A DREAM.i HAVE RESEARCED IT THATS WHY I WONT BUY A NEW 1 ITS KINDA POINTLESS

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
used going rate is $1500-2k

·
Registered
741 Posts
good luck with the recovery. and id like to see the stock numbers. well both would be cool.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I do hvac so if it breaks i have to pay for labor and parts that is the rela big thing holding me back right now.
ya im also in the hvac field i am willing to do little stuff but supercharged nahhhh but good luck with finding a used one

1 - 14 of 14 Posts