Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my 05 Nismo it had a Flowmaster on it. I couldn't stand the droning on the highway so I went to Midas and they put on a standard muffler they had in stock. Truck is nice and quiet now except I still get a nasty drone right at 75MPH which is typically where I cruise. Its driving me crazy so I want to replace the Midas muffler with stock Nissan unit. Anybody in New England area have one they don't want anymore? I'm in Andover MA.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
i have the stock catback. but im in jersey

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have the stock catback. but im in jersey
I have family in NJ. I lived in Belmar before I moved to MA. I'll be heading down to visit my bro the week of August 10th. Maybe we can work something out.

Thanks
-Mike

·
Registered
240 Posts
I may be able to trade u a stock xterra unit for the flowmaster. r u interested?

·
Registered
400 Posts
I've got the stock cat back in central CT

·
Registered
240 Posts
ok, no prob. It was worth a shot...

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
I'm from the capeand have the whole exhaust from the cats back sitting in my storage unit. I won't be back up that way until Labor Day weekend, but if you were still looking and willing to meet me closer to Boston then maybe we could work something out. I have no use for it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm from the capeand have the whole exhaust from the cats back sitting in my storage unit. I won't be back up that way until Labor Day weekend, but if you were still looking and willing to meet me closer to Boston then maybe we could work something out. I have no use for it.
Thanks. Have two other potentials right now. I'll make sure too keep you in the loop in case things don't work out.

-Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts