Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a second Gen (05 - 10) stock airbox. If someone has one I'll pay $30 + shipping in the Continental U.S.

Any takers?

If you have one and don't want to part with it for $30 + shipping, PM me and let me know what you want for it.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Let me see if I can find all the parts to mine. I've been thinking about selling it before I loose it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I've got one lying around that I dont need. No mounting hardware though. Pulled it off with about 35k on it. Looks clean.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I have one with about 20k on it. You can have it, but only under one condition. Can we trade wheels please? :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have one with about 20k on it. You can have it, but only under one condition. Can we trade wheels please? :D
You mean trade HotWheels? Sure! ;o) I really like my Nismo... including all of the "extras."

As for sales, let me know what the shipping would be to Zip Code 28277. That's all I need to know...

One of these days I'll be posting new pix. My truck's had a few "improvements" in the last few months... Getting a new custom Y-Pipe before long too... We shall see what that does...

·
Registered
617 Posts
You mean trade HotWheels? Sure! ;o) I really like my Nismo... including all of the "extras."

As for sales, let me know what the shipping would be to Zip Code 28277. That's all I need to know...

One of these days I'll be posting new pix. My truck's had a few "improvements" in the last few months... Getting a new custom Y-Pipe before long too... We shall see what that does...
Ha well if you ever want to part with those rims let me know.

As far as shipping goes, I'm not 100% sure, but the intake I bought from someone on here was only $19 to ship from Colorado to me... So I would imagine it would be about $10-$15.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all for the responses but I think I got one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts