Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

Finally decided to drop some cash into my truck, but I'm looking to start with the exterior, then move to the engine. I've got a 2015 SV Crew Cab Short Bed. Located in Southern California (Inland Empire) and I'm reasonably mobile, or can do shipping.

So for now I'm looking for:
  • OEM Roof Rack
  • Light Bar (Either for the grill or the roof)
  • Bed extender (No utilitrack on mine though)
  • Bull Bar or Brush Guard
  • Side Steps/Nerf Bars
  • Fog Lights Wiring
  • Window Deflectors

I've got the fog lights, but not the wiring, so I'm curious if anyone has just the wiring.

Hit me with questions or offers on what you've got. Thank you! ::grin::

Also, I understand that some may be uncomfortable with dealing with a new member to the site, but I can provide documentation of transactions on PayPal, Ebay, Craigslist, etc. Just let me know!

·
Premium Member
7,123 Posts
I believe the foglight wiring (harness) is in place, but you'll need the proper turn signal stalk switch or mod a switch in your cab. There are definitely more than a few threads on this subject around here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe the foglight wiring (harness) is in place, but you'll need the proper turn signal stalk switch or mod a switch in your cab. There are definitely more than a few threads on this subject around here.
I'll go looking then! Any particular one that's notable?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,123 Posts
Very near the top right of the page is the 'Search' function. I find I need to click it twice 9slowly) to bring it into full function. Then the vast archives of CF are at your fingertips. Research what you can...there are tons of info here.

My 6-speed SV came w/ the VTP (Value Truck Package) items as standard equip...which includes foglights. They were replaced when we had a group buy on plug&play Morimoto LED fogs a lil over a year ago, IIRC.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very near the top right of the page is the 'Search' function. I find I need to click it twice 9slowly) to bring it into full function. Then the vast archives of CF are at your fingertips. Research what you can...there are tons of info here.

My 6-speed SV came w/ the VTP (Value Truck Package) items as standard equip...which includes foglights. They were replaced when we had a group buy on plug&play Morimoto LED fogs a lil over a year ago, IIRC.
Primarily on Tapatalk mobile, so I'll have to figure that app out first. Thanks!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts