Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke a piece on my OEM tonneau cover. The handle broke (i hit it by mistake from underneath, and it being SUPER cold it was not forgiving.... if anyone has spare parts for it. But from what i see i think i'm SOL

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
AFAIK there is no OEM "Nissan" tonneau cover... if it came from a dealership, it's an aftermarket cover that was installed by the dealer. Are there any labels or tags on the cover/frame that might tell you what brand it is?

·
Registered
845 Posts
AFAIK there is no OEM "Nissan" tonneau cover... if it came from a dealership, it's an aftermarket cover that was installed by the dealer. Are there any labels or tags on the cover/frame that might tell you what brand it is?
I have one too, the only brand name on it is "NISSAN" embossed in the vinyl. Seems to be identical to a Torza Top made by Advantage Truck Accessories. I too need parts but their website specifies they are only available at dealers, none of which are near me.

·
Registered
310 Posts
most anything OEM is rebranded + overpriced!!! i will prolly get a TruxSport roll up cover about $289 delivered. had one prolly 6-7 years on my totaled colorado + little wear!! amazing how well the industrial velcro sticks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts