Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for XOSKEL or similar light bar cage to use with my existing factory roof rack from a reputable seller. Thanks in advance. :)

I've attached a picture of what I'm looking for or if anyone knows an alternative for mounting KC hilites on roof rack

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, all is well here in B'town. I've been working A LOT! Haven't had time to do anything to my truck , but now we have a project going with this light set up. I think I found a local metal fabricator that can whip up something for us. How's things down there in FM?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes, all is well here in B'town. I've been working A LOT! Haven't had time to do anything to my truck , but now we have a project going with this light set up. I think I found a local metal fabricator that can whip up something for us. How's things down there in FM?
Florida fronty are you from Bradenton???

·
Registered
36 Posts
very nice myself as well. My rig will be back in the area in September

Also who is doing the fabricating?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice truck Ben! Regarding the fabricatin of a light cage, There is a guy that my son works with that may be able to do something for me. If not, a steel supply company in Sarasota recommended Dang Welding in Sarasota and I also put a call and left a message with Diesel Tech and Fab in Bradenton to see if they could help me out with something. Do you like your BL? I was thinking of adding a 2" BL to my 3/2 SL but I'm not sure I want to go that route as I have a westin bull bar on the front with a chrome front bumper and I wasn't sure if it would look right

·
Registered
36 Posts
Idk how the fit would be with the bull bar as far as looks but I love the body lift. Cheap easy diy deal that doubled my ride height and proved valuable clearance when I wheel in the dunes along with tire clearance. I did a 3 inch and I would recommend doing a two inch like your saying. Much easier. From what I understand you can be done start to finish in 2-3 hours

1 - 13 of 13 Posts