Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB: Leer shell for 05+ short bed, a head unit,and NISMO wheels

WTB: Leer shell for 05+ short bed. Preferably RED, but Ill take any color. Tried to buy GATICA's but he doesn't respond to PMs or posts in his thread.

I'm in Nashville TN and I'm willing to drive 4+ hours to get it.

Also looking for a sweet double din head unit. Pioneer, Alpine, etc. no cheap junk please.

OH! also, looking for NISMO wheels. Like these:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am very disappointed with my leer canopy, poor fit,I would not buy one again.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I had a heck of a time trying to find a canopy for my 07 Nismo KC and I finally settled on one that is the correct width but the wrong length. I have since cut it, re-fiberglassed it and primed it. Should be getting painted this weekend. We'll see. Good luck trying to find one. I looked for months before I settled. I will post pictures when it is completed and on. Also, if you are looking for those wheels they will be a bit wider than stock and stick out from the fenders. Just so you know.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I looked for six months before I found a used Vision shell for my 08 King Cab Nismo 4X4. I love the fit and quality and it was only 550$ to boot!! I could not find a black one....except for the one way up north.....so I got a silver one and rattle-canned it the same black as my grill....rustoleum satin black and for 15$ more it looks just fine!!! Keep looking on CL and you will find one sooner or later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts