Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4.625:1 gears.
I'm in Northern VA so it would be nice if someone in the mid-Atlantic area had one for sale. Even better if it has a locker installed :) Will consider shipping from farther away if I can't find anything local.

If you are not sure thats code HG46 1990-1997 pickups. Some 1998 and 1999 pickups (most were not 31 spline). Also been suggested that some Pathys have 31 spline 4:6.25:1 axles, not sure what years...

Cheers,
Nick

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
just an fyi, you can use as low as a 1990 h233b axle

before that they have 2 pinion carriers i believe and less bolts on the 3rd member

btw, the 99s that have it (like mine) have 4.3 gears, a VERY select few of them have 4.6... and because in 98 all they had was a 4cylinder, they came with c200s, so no h233bs in 98

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
alright im no first gen guy but could u use a pre 95 path'y axle with disc brakes and just weld some spring perches on there and cut off all the other stuff i think all the auto pathy's were 4.6 gears and 31 spline and then you have 4 wheel disc

i dont know if youre lookin at that kinda work or mod or if it will even work i got a buddy with a truck around the same year just curious
sorry way off topic my bad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts