Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a garmin docking station for a 2006 frontier. Dark grey dash. I would like to get a garmin gps unit to go with it if possible.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is your dash mount the dark grey or the light grey? from the picture it looks like the light grey dash, NICE set, exactly what im looking for!

·
Registered
315 Posts
is your dash mount the dark grey or the light grey? from the picture it looks like the light grey dash, NICE set, exactly what im looking for!
Light grey. Double check the inside of your drivers door and see what color code you have. Mine are listed in the post I linked above.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My truck color is K27 and the trim is K, so sadly it doesnt match. You have a great deal on that! just wish it was my color. if you see anything darker let me know. Id appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I got mine from the local dealer.

·
Registered
315 Posts
My truck color is K27 and the trim is K, so sadly it doesnt match. You have a great deal on that! just wish it was my color. if you see anything darker let me know. Id appreciate it. Thanks
My trim says W, however when I ordered the part I ordered the part for trim K. I researched a few posts and found that W and K are the same trim. So you might in fact have the same as me.
K or W is steel interior.
C is Beige
Then there is a charcoal.
Charcoal is way darker than steel. Steel interior is close to the color of this web-page. The light grey everywhere. So unless your dash is charcoal, then mine will be a match. Can you take a pic of your dash and post it up here?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this is my dash

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
To me, it does not look dark enough to be charcoal. If your trim says W, then you should have steel, and that is the kit I have. The picture I took in my for sale post was at night and I had the camera flash on, therefore it makes the truck look a lot lighter than it is. I think my kit is the one you need.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the trim says K and i called courtesy nissan and they said that would be the dark grey or charcoal color.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Read your post a few days ago and while I was running the power to my CB I noticed that there's a sticker on the back of the lower glove box that lists the actual color. If you just push in the side tabs, like you're going to replace the cabin filter, the stickers right there with the part number and info about the box, guessing if you needed to replace it? Mine's the graphite color and looks like what you have, dunno if this helps or not...I just ordered what you're looking for from [email protected] for ljust over $100 shipped, cheaper than the few places I had seen and he shipped it the same day, good luck on the hunt!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Read your post a few days ago and while I was running the power to my CB I noticed that there's a sticker on the back of the lower glove box that lists the actual color. If you just push in the side tabs, like you're going to replace the cabin filter, the stickers right there with the part number and info about the box, guessing if you needed to replace it? Mine's the graphite color and looks like what you have, dunno if this helps or not...I just ordered what you're looking for from [email protected] for ljust over $100 shipped, cheaper than the few places I had seen and he shipped it the same day, good luck on the hunt!
Thanks man, but I forgot about this post. I bought one last week from a guy for 90 shipped. really great deal. Thanks for posting on here though!

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
if you dont have any luck you can try here

2008 - 2010 Nissan Frontier Portable Navigation

not sure what color you need but its 96 + s&h

bought the one for my Pro-4X from here - only drawback with the factory housing - you are limited to a 7** series unit without any modifications

hope this helps

1 - 14 of 14 Posts