Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got into a minor fender bender today and want to replace the bumper. So if anyone has one to sell shoot me a PM. Thanks!

I'd prefer a chrome one so its a easy swap but I would also consider a black LE bumper.

Looking for something in perfect condition. I'm not worried about the plastic part but I want the metal to be without dents or bends.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I've got one I could sell ya, but not sure how to ship it

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yeah not sure how that would work, maybe somebody who has done it will chime in. I couldn't imagine it being much more difficult than shipping a set of golf clubs though haha.

Let me know if your able to figure something out, I would love to take it off your hands.

i got one that i jsut took off my 06 Nismo. great condition except for a minor ding on the right hand corner.
I'm looking to get one as close to perfect as possible. My damage is minor but I'm extremely picky. Thank you though.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
i just got a new bumper for my truck and it was shipped Fedex freight as its an over sized package, you might be able to send it fedex or UPS ground but they will probably throw it around and what starts as a good bumper shows up with dings and dents in it

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
It looks like Greyhound would be a cheap option. Anybody have any idea what one of these bumpers weighs?

i just got a new bumper for my truck and it was shipped Fedex freight as its an over sized package, you might be able to send it fedex or UPS ground but they will probably throw it around and what starts as a good bumper shows up with dings and dents in it
I could totally see that happening and it showing up worse than what I've got right now haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.