Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 CC4x4 and wondering if anyone is thinking about selling a DB lift with all the components. Company doesnt bother me

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely will be wheeling. I have prg 3 inch spacer and two inch block in rear with 33's but want 35's and ground clearance. I'm open to all suggestions

·
Registered
880 Posts
PRG- for like $1400 you get, Radflo extended coilovers(3.5" on 4X4 w/UCA's I think website says), upper control arms, 2" lift-2 leaf add-a-leaf, and Bilstien 5125 rear shocks. If 2" in back isn't enough, add shackles. If 3.5" with the coilovers isn't enough, then do a body lift, 2" or 3". I just spent about 35 min on the phone with Greg at PRG yesterday, seems to be a great guy and VERY knowledgeable (of course). He will tell you what you need. This is the route he convinced me on, minus the body lift. That's my own decision. And I also won't be doing 35's. I don't know if this helps???

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
PRG- for like $1400 you get, Radflo extended coilovers(3.5" on 4X4 w/UCA's I think website says), upper control arms, 2" lift-2 leaf add-a-leaf, and Bilstien 5125 rear shocks. If 2" in back isn't enough, add shackles.
If you set your coilovers at 3.5" you will have no down travel and you would have contact just going down the road.
2" AAL's are $150 and adjustable shackles are anther $120. What a wast of money. Why not just get 3" AAL's?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Jordo- Yeah, that's the one I was thinking bout. good that you linked that, cuz I was off by a couple hundred dollars.

Mike- Sorry, went back on PRG site, re-read, 3" not 3.5". How much are 3" add a leafs? And where can a guy find 'em? And just kinda thought shackles would give some hight adjustabilty.

malleusdei321- Ok, tried to help, struck out twice apparently. haha. You get the idea im sure.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
if your wheeling and want 35s do it right start cutting

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the biggest thing that i want other than 35's is travel and i thought that a drop bracket kit would be best for that. i saw that Calmini sold their kit with SAW 2.5's for $2000. Good deal or not. I kinda heard something bout SLR being the best but seems hard to find.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts