Nissan Frontier Forum banner

WTB CST Spindles

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  heater 
#1 ·
Anyone have the 4 inch CST Spindles? Or...a website with a good deal. I found them new on perfromancelift.com on sale for 699, just trying to find them cheaper used.

#5 · (Edited)
I'm with wolfman, they won't break on you. It was a rare isolated incident or two. The spindles broke on a truck that was jumped all the time with custom front suspension parts. My truck has taken some pretty bad hits on the trails and through mud, and the only thing that got messed up was my alignment. Zero complaints with the spindles so far.

By the way, performancelifts.com was a great company to deal with. Good communication. They hooked me up with a great price and shipped my spindles really fast. I'd definitely do business with them again.

#6 ·
thanks for the feedback.

blackout i love your truck man! mine is a black LE and i already have black bumpers and door handles so i think im gonna get a custom black grille and some dark tint to achieve a similar look. although im going ATs and not MTs.

blackout, are you happy with just the 4 inches in front and 3 in back?
it looks like im gonna have to order the spindles from performancelift and do aal + block or spindle.

#8 ·
seems to be a trend around here! ive gone over 2 years without adding a thing to my truck and now that ive got extra cash, and im in need of tires i seem to be wanting 3k worth of upgrades all a sudden!

although i got a daughter, and a brand new house that is sucking up spare cash too...and ive been wanting a motorcyle/dirt bikes/quads for some toys also lol

#10 ·
oh believe me! the money has been going to the house, ill be waiting on the toys, but im actually in the middle of landscaping the backyard...just built a retaining wall last week that ran me 1k, and im getting 6 tons of dirt fill tomorrow, so ill be getting a nice little workout!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.