Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a few of you know, I am a newbie looking for a Frontier to buy. This one has my fist choice color, drivetrain, cab configuration and bed length. Low miles too! But what about that price? Sure seems suspiciously low for some reason. CARFAX says it's a total loss salvage..
You would think the dealer should disclose that up front. I'll keep looking.
2009 Nissan Frontier LE Crew Cab LWB 2WD

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Yikes. Steer clear!

Good luck on finding a long bed. They're so rare.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
first off that doesn't look like an LE, 09 LE models had roof racks and 18 inch wheels and the step bars

kudos for being smart and doing your homework. goodluck on your search! by the way the truck in the pic is an SE long bed....

·
Registered
806 Posts
the reason for the dealer not putting that info is because it a mom/pop type dealer so they will never put that up. There are a whole lot of those down here Fl.....

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am guessing it was a rear end hit. Bed looks offset and uneven with the cab. Couple of dents on the lower left at the gap between the bed and cab. Tailgate is also "debadged".

·
Registered
289 Posts
After working at a dealership its sad what is and isn't disclosed.

IE in Oklahoma, you don't have to disclose if a vehicle has had frame damage, been a total loss, or otherwise. Alot of poor smucks get taken.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
After working at a dealership its sad what is and isn't disclosed.

IE in Oklahoma, you don't have to disclose if a vehicle has had frame damage, been a total loss, or otherwise. Alot of poor smucks get taken.
It's amazing that sort of business practice is legal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts