Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Bump! I just recently got a sliding bed extender and have no brackets... Does anyone have any ideas on where to get them? I guess the dealer?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a set that came on the used 05 I just bought and I have no extender. They are just taking up room on the rails. $50 plus shipping or make an offer.

Larry

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
Just an FYI, dealers only sell the whole set-up not just the brackets so junkyards, ebay, CL, members are your only options.

·
Registered
67 Posts
If anyone is interested in my brackets I will be gone starting early tomorrow morning to Disneyland :laugh: through 4/28. Write me but be patient if you want them. I'll respond when I get back from Dizzyland.

We are not taking the laptop along. I might be able to reply from my phone.

Larry:)

·
Registered
67 Posts
If anyone is interested in my brackets I will be gone starting early tomorrow morning to Disneyland :laugh: through 4/28. Write me but be patient if you want them. I'll respond when I get back from Dizzyland.

We are not taking the laptop along. I might be able to reply from my phone.

OK, I'm back home. if you are interested in these brackets let me know.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Also looking for a set if anyone has any.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'd take a set of fixed or sliding brackets... if someone is getting sliding and has a set of fixed, let me know (05+)

·
Registered
67 Posts
ho much you want for them shipped to 94577?
I just bought a used bed extender with brackets, I used the ones already in my truck to mount it and have the used ones available. They are in good shape. I just saw no need to remove my set to put these in. From me in Lake County, CA to you in San Leandro would be about $10 or so. $60 shipped?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow i didnt get one notification for any of this but good thing i didnt.. haha i found my brackets in my garage 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have a set of sliders. offer

shipped from 92688

1 - 19 of 19 Posts