Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a cheap aftermarket radio for my 2010 SE w/out Rockford. My biggest gripe is the lack of bluetooth so that is a must.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Look for a thread by (raine)

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Head to Crutchfield.com or SonicElectronix.com, there's a lot of Bluetooth phone/audio capable head units to fit any budget. You can do most of your research at one of these two sites and them pick one that suits your needs the best

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YES! I forgot all about Crutchfield (been over 20 years since I last ordered from them!). Thank you.

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
YES! I forgot all about Crutchfield (been over 20 years since I last ordered from them!). Thank you.
Their tech department isn't as good as before with some things, but their sales/service and product information are still top notch. I still buy things from them... for certain items I'd rather pay extra to have their excellent warranty/guarantee, than to save some cash on eBay from some who knows seller..

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agreed and their prices seem to have come down a bit (or at least now right in line with other retailers). Tech Department? That's for my son-in-law. :) I'll leave the install to him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts