Nissan Frontier Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to buy 5 stock Nissan Frontier Nismo 6 spoke wheels, with center caps. No tires or TPMS sensors.

These are the 16 X 7, six lug wheels from the 2006-2008 Nismo. Maybe 05,& 09 are the same also.

I only want wheels that are in excellent, or in like new condition. no curb rash, dings, or heavy scratches.

I will need to see detailed pictures to inspect the condition of the wheels.

I will pay $500 + the cost of shipping to me for a set of 5.

I will pay $400 for a set of 4, if I can't find a set of five.

I have cash. And am looking for a smooth transaction.

I can arrange for any UPS store to handle the packaging, and Shipping.

Thanks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a set of four. I will have get get some pics for you. I am in Green Bay, WI

·
Registered
242 Posts
lurk....

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have 3... you'll have to get the other two somewhere else :)
I'll pass on the 3 steve500. Thanks anyway.

I have a set of four. I will have get get some pics for you. I am in Green Bay, WI
Sounds good.

What condition are they in?

And What year are they off of?

Sorry about the delayed response. I work evenings, and just got home, and online. Thanks.

Do you have Nismo wheels for sale, pcw1205?

Or did you just post here to spread discontent?

·
Registered
242 Posts
no he wants a set as well so lurking in the post to see if any come up that you don't buy
That is exactly why I am lurking. I am awaiting reply on a new job, so if it comes through, I will be in the market sooner than later.

Thanks for the look out Drew. :goodjob:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is exactly why I am lurking. I am awaiting reply on a new job, so if it comes through, I will be in the market sooner than later.
Good luck with the job, and wheels. Thanks for clarifying.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow. He wont seperate them from the tires.
The shipping cost to washington would be crazy. With tires that I don't want.
I will keep looking.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sorry I also work nights and it’s been crazy this week. I will try to run over to my brothers and get some pic for sure by Friday because I have it off. They were of a 06. Scale 1 to 10 I would say a good 7 or 8 some scratches but nothing bug that I remember. I got them in AZ and never put them on and moved to WI and waiting tell next winter to get new tires so the rims would have just sat there.

·
Registered
358 Posts
i saw this on craigslist this morning here in atlanta.... where are you?

Nissan Frontier Nismo Wheels - $225 (Marietta)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-04, 4:37PM EDT
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put new wheels on my 2005 Nissan Frontier and these gotta go. They are 6 lug, 16", Nismo edition wheels only. I sold the tires already. They have no curb rash or scratches. I live in the Marietta/Kennesaw area. Thanks. Jud 678-524-5432 or [email protected]. $225 obo. These pics were taken with the tires. Again, the tires have been sold.

Nissan Frontier Nismo Wheels

·
Registered
850 Posts
This above) is the deal I keep waiting for locally............

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i saw this on craigslist this morning here in atlanta.... where are you?

Nissan Frontier Nismo Wheels - $225 (Marietta)

Date: 2010-05-04, 4:37PM EDT
Reply to: see below

I put new wheels on my 2005 Nissan Frontier and these gotta go. They are 6 lug, 16", Nismo edition wheels only. I sold the tires already. They have no curb rash or scratches. I live in the Marietta/Kennesaw area. Thanks. Jud 678-524-5432 or [email protected]. $225 obo. These pics were taken with the tires. Again, the tires have been sold.

Nissan Frontier Nismo Wheels

I tried to work out a deal with this guy a week ago. Didn't come through though. I would be careful dealing with this guy.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry I also work nights and it’s been crazy this week. I will try to run over to my brothers and get some pic for sure by Friday because I have it off. They were of a 06. Scale 1 to 10 I would say a good 7 or 8 some scratches but nothing bug that I remember. I got them in AZ and never put them on and moved to WI and waiting tell next winter to get new tires so the rims would have just sat there.
Sounds good. Thanks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
225 seems like a good price, but the shipping to CT would suck...

so i will keep lurking...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sorry Sorry my brother went up north and i couldnt get in his house. i called but never got a call back to see if he has a key hide. i will get the pics asap:comphead::comphead:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.