Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a truck cap that will fit the 2nd gen King Cab bed. Doesn't have to color match. Must be in good shape or better. If you have one and are not from the Southwest, P.M. me about freight shipping.

Thanks. :D

..psst.. No idea what I'm talking about? Here's a pic!

·
Premium Member
12,625 Posts
those things are expensive as piss balls. i ended up getting mine for 1400.
and thats after they took off 300 for stupid labor and shipping for ****ing my order up once.

i did get a bunch of bells and whistles on mine. it has tinted windows, and lights, and a roof rack, and its going to get carpet soon.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You want to sell yours? Lol. I don't mind if someone has it a little beat up, I have a buddy who will do some electrical work for me to get it set up for fun camping. I keep getting calls from the local Leer/Snugtop dealers about having some in stock, but there's all for first gen trucks. Would be nice if they actually listened when I keep saying, "No sir, I need it to fit a second gen truck, 2005 and newer please!"

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Timeshare on it? Ahahaha just kidding. I only need it for a few things and that's it. I didn't get an SUV for a reason now I'm needing this. Lol. Ah well.. I need a camper or any first gen truck/pathfinder that's on sale! Lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.