Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have the one that just came off my 2014 that i am willing to part with. where are you located as i dont want the hassle of shipping?

Also all the bits and bobs (back up sensors and such) were moved to my new bumper. A plus is that i moved the 7 pin trailer connector to the bumper already so you get that added feature.

A negative i have two small holes where my air suspension schrader valves came thru the bumper to adjust the air in the rear bags.

Coop

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the one that just came off my 2014 that i am willing to part with. where are you located as i dont want the hassle of shipping?

Also all the bits and bobs (back up sensors and such) were moved to my new bumper. A plus is that i moved the 7 pin trailer connector to the bumper already so you get that added feature.

A negative i have two small holes where my air suspension schrader valves came thru the bumper to adjust the air in the rear bags.

Coop
Your not to far but it would have to be shipped. I live in D.C. but if you change your mind let me know.

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts