Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm actually looking for the front spoiler for the oem roof rack, but if you want to get rid of the whole thing let me know.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
good luck, it took me forever and a teet to find mine for a price that is reasonable :(

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may just have to pay the dealer's stupid price for the spoiler...just hoping someone out there has a crewcab roof rack or just the spoiler :(

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
876 Posts
haha yea I wish it were cheaper.. mine is faded and i wanted to replace until i saw the price. ill just keep mine even tho its grey now and not black haha

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha yea I wish it were cheaper.. mine is faded and i wanted to replace until i saw the price. ill just keep mine even tho its grey now and not black haha
I got some awesome stuff for that ;)

Sprayway Auto Care Instant Shine

I spray it on, then wipe it off. Makes it look new again. I have an XE, so when I put this on all that plastic trim the truck looks brand new. You can use it under the hood too, but leave I leave it on when I do

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm actually looking for the front spoiler for the oem roof rack, but if you want to get rid of the whole thing let me know.
Hey DannyD22,

Are you still looking for one? I have an 02 SC Frontier and I took mine off. It's been sitting in a closet for a while. Let me find it and take pics.

-Ross

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey DannyD22,

Are you still looking for one? I have an 02 SC Frontier and I took mine off. It's been sitting in a closet for a while. Let me find it and take pics.

-Ross
I appreciate it, but I already bought one at the dealer. Got it for $120. Thanks though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts