Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for center caps to this wheel:

Mine keep falling off, if anyone has some suggestions for keeping then on I would appreciate it :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Last time I talked to Nissan, they were $81 for one.

Check the wire ring, make sure it's tight? I ended up making my own wire ring to keep one on. The one with the original ring just bounced off a couple of days go. The DIY ring is still doing good.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, I found them on EBay for about $40, but haven't dropped the money for them yet

Sent from my HTCD200LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
That's honestly the cheapest I've heard of.

I may be selling 1 (as I only have 1) in a month or two. Keep in touch if you don't find one sooner - I'll let it go cheaper than $40.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 would be great, I still have 1 (currently in my backseat until I get another ?), and I will probably upgrade to Warn lockers anyway, so I don't really need fronts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For a moment I was confused because of how horribly laid out their mobile site is...then I switched to desktop & I now see a VIN look-up

Thanks again!

·
Registered
674 Posts
I found a set of 4 shipped straight from China on eBay, I think it was $20-$30. Nice fit, extremely tight and hard to get on but I know they will never come off. They even say Nissan with the emblem on them

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts