Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a topper (full camper thing with windows), hard tonneau cover, or something along those lines. Don't really want a soft cover. I've had them and they just don't last/are a pain.

I have a 02' Long Bed Crew Cab. I'd need something to fit that. Would go out of the way for one in factory blue.

Thanks! You can e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No luck`

Finding one of these used isn't the easiest, I'm coming to find out.

I'm located in North Florida, but would drive pretty much wherever in the southeast to pick up.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Topper? Tonneau? Lockable? Condition? Details? Pictures? *laugh* Give me something to go on!

·
Registered
475 Posts
yea i still got it. its a lund hard tonneau with a painted black spoiler on the back so its all black if you dont want the spoiler its easy to take off and there will only be 4 pea sized holes to patch um i'll get you some pics asap... it has some minor scratches but its in good shape. its a clamp on and it stays very secure when mounted. comes with all hardware... as for the lock it should lock but i havent tried it in a while but i will send the key... but yea $225. if you want it shipped ill get back to you with the price on friday more than likely

oh and its currently not on my truck right now but its in a climate controlled storage room so bear with me on pics

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Found a topper and went and got it this weekend. It's a black fiberglass A.R.E. Not in the best condition, but nothing that a paint job won't fix. Drove it home in the rain and no leaks either. Paid $200 for it. I'll post some picture after lunch!

Here's a picture of my topper I just picked up:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts