what about a junk yard?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
This place is here in NY but its huge and they ship give them a try.
hunts point 718-589-4444
i have them on my truck but i use the brackets eveyday and i don't own a extender

·
Registered
206 Posts
you missed it! i was trying to sell a set on here for $20 and couldn't!!! I ended up going on eBay and getting $21 shipped...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you missed it! i was trying to sell a set on here for $20 and couldn't!!! I ended up going on eBay and getting $21 shipped...
I know I remember seeing them. I didn't have a bed extender @ the time and last week I finally bought one and I didn't have the brackets. I found a guy locally that has them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm in the market for these brackets. I'll be hawking junk yards but I feel like they won't know what the h*ll I'm asking for when I call, Ha!

·
Registered
15 Posts
OME brackets by AMP Research

AMP Research has the universal mount, but also the original brackets using the stock holes in the truck bed as per the picture for about $25 per set.

Email them at [email protected].

Good luck.

Attachments

·
Banned
94 Posts
AMP Research has the universal mount, but also the original brackets using the stock holes in the truck bed as per the picture for about $25 per set.

Good luck.
Thanks, I emailed them, they do have them, their customer service is slow as hell, ended up finding a bed extender with the brackets for $50. So good thing they are slow.

·
Registered
183 Posts

Good luck.
Just picked up a bed extender, but no brackets.

Found this on ebay: looks like the same exact picture !!

Nissan Frontier Bed Extender Brackets 00-04 | eBay

but the price is 65.95 + 13.76 s/h !!!!!!!!!!!

I emailed amp research and they sell them for $25 plus shipping; still much $ IMO....looks like I will be fabricating a pair.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts