Nissan Frontier Forum banner

161 - 180 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have had mine installed for a little bit now and I am quite happy. I am aware of these gasket issue's and I am not worried about it with the TBS. The engine and transmission are much smoother in all aspects. The power difference is hard to notice but there. More and more I am enjoying the smoothing out effect. Makes the truck even more enjoyable to drive. I will post any other aspects(good/bad) I notice as soon as they appear.

Kudos Will!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I was looking at the FSM last night and found the torque specs to be 76 in-lb or 6.6 ft-lb. Not very tight....
Thanks!

i understand - it's not melting on the gasket, but cutting into it -

i will get that number for you guys very soon - working on it today unless someone has the fsm for the frontier
Got it. sorry, my bad! Received the other day.

·
Registered
687 Posts
hey thanx Will got my tbs today gonna install after work

·
Webwheeler Extraordinaire
2,180 Posts
Don't have mine (TBS or tracking numbers) but I do have the email from Will stating that he received my money and he put me on the list. Will - did you forget about me? ;-)

·
Registered
687 Posts
hey i just finishes install and took a drive around town. i must say im pretty satisfied already. the tone is much more agressive and is more of a growl then a purr and i did notice a little bit of + torque, less hunting for gears; a lot of hills around here. Don't get me wrong it's not like a super power boost like some people would expect but there are benifets... im just happy cause it's the first mod i've done in a long time my, bumper and sub box are in the works no time to work on them.

gotta add it to my sig now

Thanx Will

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I'm still trying to see if these are still available to place an order.

·
2,180 Posts
Any updates on this, Will? Just wondering how long before I get mine because I want to install my Volant CAI at the same time (which is sitting here in my office, staring at me). I know that this is a double post, so feel free to answer whichever one you want ;-)

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
i know we have some more that need to go out - jaime informed me today we are short on a few gaskets - once i receive them, i will fulfill the back orders left over

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
not passing any judgment on the matter butt.
GRRREEEAAATT, i still dont have my TBS!!~
wtf? that is wack cause I was near the bottom of the list and got mine several weeks ago. its just sitting in the box right now.

·
2,180 Posts
I moved the last two posts to here, where they belong, imo. In case it matters, I still don't have mine yet but Will said that he ran out of gaskets and is waiting on more.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
shouldn't take more than a week to get OEM gaskets.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
shouldn't take more than a week to get OEM gaskets.
DONT TAZE ME 007, BUT BIG, I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE JANUARY FOR UPPER STRUT BUSHINGS FOR AN 02 XK8 AND STILL NO SHOW. SO DONT THINK THAT A BIG MANUFACTURER CAN GET EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW:crikey:

161 - 180 of 185 Posts