141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
should get mine this week. I will post reviews after

·
Registered
229 Posts
Is there an official list of who made it into the group buy?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just installed my TBS last night. The install took all of maybe 15 minutes! It probably took me longer to locate the right size tools than to acutally do the install!

I don't really notice a difference in TQ or HP. But the again, I wasn't expecting to since the gains in TQ and HP are minimal and are pretty much impossible to notice by the "butt dyno".

The biggest difference I notice is a much smoother rev throughout the RPM band. When I get on the throttle, the RPM's use to really spike before the tranny had a chance to shift. This doesnt happen anymore and its a much smoother acceleration.

I am wondering if I will see any improvements in MPG. Obviously, there hasnt been enough time since my install to see any gains in MPG. I will keep everyone updated if the TBS offers me any gains in this realm.

All in all, I am happy with the TBS. $85 well spent. Thanks Will and keep the go fast parts coming!:goodjob:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
or at least send your robot
can he send out the remaining batch?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
great, but cags and I are near the bottom of the list. can we grease the robot?

·
Registered
687 Posts
im to excited i hope will shipped mine out a while ago cause the NW nissan meet is tomorrow and i hope some how i luckily get mine today

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
got my tracking #, thanks will. btw, how many ft lbs = "hand tighten", don't want to melt the gasket ya know.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
i understand - it's not melting on the gasket, but cutting into it -

i will get that number for you guys very soon - working on it today unless someone has the fsm for the frontier

141 - 160 of 185 Posts