Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WRP Technology is proud to announce it's first group buy for the Throttle Body Spacer for the VQ40.

On the dyno we consistantly made 4-5 LBS TQ and 3-5 HP over stock.

It works by increasing your plenum and having more useable energy/air in the plenum when the secondaries open up. This mid-range power increase comes right in the sweet spot.

We will use the factory gasket for the best application but this is what the piece will look like - we will also supply longer bolts and installation instructions.

For this group buy we are seeking 30 buyers to start a production on this component. Group buy pricing will be $85.00 shipped to the USA - if your in canada, please contact me for payment instructions and to determine shipping cost.

Please forward your payment to [email protected] via pay pal and let me know what your screen name is in addition to your information. This will help us keep a clear communication between online and email.

In order to be added to the group buy list, we need your payment.

Regards,
William Perdigon

payments received:

1)Irongrave - paid - clubfrontier
2)avplayer - paid - clubfrontier
3)ShinerMiller - paid - clubfrontier
4)Mobeebo - paid - clubfrontier
5)4drfrontizzle06 - paid - clubfrontier
6)doorkicker - paid - clubfrontier

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Well Ty, there's your answer! LOL

·
Registered
687 Posts
well shoot count me in but i'll have to do it after i get back from my business trip from chicago one of my clients did one of the donation houses for oprah

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Why is it smooth on the inside?????

Maybe I'm wrong, but don't you need some sort of a Helix-bore design to spiral the air? I thought that was the WHOLE point of getting a TBS????

·
Registered
687 Posts
we, as a group, have been discussing this it's in some other threads

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
we, as a group, have been discussing this it's in some other threads
that was helpfull...

i would also like to know how it compared to the Airaid TBS.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
a smaller filter might do it - look into the filters from vortech, then are ultra skinny for tight places

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
So you don't anticipate these to be built and shipped in the next 2 months? I am moving, yes, but I am towing a trailer across country and would actually like to have this and the IMS installed before I leave.

·
Registered
180 Posts
PM sent Will

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Get on the Band Wagon CF people!!

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
I've got money, I'm just wanting to know if I can recieve this before April.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Get about 20 more buyers from various frontier/xterra/pathfinder forums, and these things will be shipping out asap.

as for waiting... i waited about 3-4 months for my WRP PS Pulley, most of that time was waiting for the GB to close and for will to start production.

its a toss up pretty much

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i think you should have it before april - i mean, we already have what 6 or 7 paid buyers - we need 30 and once we are halfway through, i will order material to keep wait time to a minimum
william

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
"oh if this piece works out - we are looking at it being in the 75 dollar range -no need to be any higher on it"..wperdigon

Why did the price go from the "70-75" range like you initially said to 85? At 85 = 28.00 per HP

1 - 20 of 185 Posts