Nissan Frontier Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m outside Philadelphia , Pa . I’m holding for a deal I have a full size truck just browsing for a deal . The one dealer I was looking at had a fully loaded MSRP was almost 39k and was down to 33k but I know I can do better , just not sure how much Nissan dealers will knock off left overs .

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Deals are out there. I’d see what’s available in your 500 mile radius, then ask your local dealer if they can match. If they say no, I’d do a road trip or have one shipped to you. Well worth it if you can save thousands. Best time to get a new 2019 left over. I just bought a CPO 2019 SL with 15k miles for 22 OTD cause I wanted to save even more. Good luck with your search - it’s a great truck!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have found atleast 5 with in 60 miles of me . So far seems dealers only want to discount on what Nissan is kicking back on rebates and that is based on your zip code , dealers in different area’s could have them marked down below your area but when they put your zip code the price could go up .
So I am holding while I continue to look , so far best deal is 34.3k ... MSRP 38k and I don’t think that’s a great discount right now and the way the economy is going .

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Before signing on the dotted line, a dealer has one chance to extract as much money out of a buyer as they can. Don't act excited...do plenty of hemming/hawing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am seeing S 4x4 models nearby for 23k brand new. I am SOOO tempted but not really sure what the deletes are on the S model over SV. As far as I can it has 16in wheels, and less climate controls? I would actually prefer 16s for cost of tire, but they are ugly wheels - anyone know what else I am missing?

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Electric windows & electric locks to start with. Some folks miss these, some don't.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
I am seeing S 4x4 models nearby for 23k brand new. I am SOOO tempted but not really sure what the deletes are on the S model over SV. As far as I can it has 16in wheels, and less climate controls? I would actually prefer 16s for cost of tire, but they are ugly wheels - anyone know what else I am missing?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Okay. Im in a 11 Ranger bare bones so I wont miss that - it seems to have cruise which is a must for me after this Ranger.

Thanks derklink, so cruise is standard across. Awesome

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Point out that you HATE crank windows & manual locks...and they might likely lower the price even more.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
"The all-new Nissan Frontier is packed with innovative tech..." This just made me laugh. Coming from a vehicle that had 8 cameras, 360 degree view, gesture control, self parking and a whole bunch of other nonsense, I love my Jurassic truck.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Okay. Im in a 11 Ranger bare bones so I wont miss that - it seems to have cruise which is a must for me after this Ranger.

Thanks derklink, so cruise is standard across. Awesome
I have an 07 Ranger XLT with cruise, electric windows, and central locking for sale. Interested? :p

·
Registered
20 Posts
Right now the last dealer has contacted me and every dealer must be working off Nissan incentives only because there are all in a 100 dollar range in pricing and that 6 different dealerships . Seems 3500 is all they are taking off right now .
I want atleast 5K , figure a 1 year old vehicle depreciates that ... I always do Kelly Blue Book based on the same vehicle , usually put 40 miles new condition and a 38k loaded left over 2019 pro 4x trades at 25k and retails at 27 to 30k
It may be new but a year old you lost over 10k that’s I say should be atleast 5K off that truck .

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have an 07 Ranger XLT with cruise, electric windows, and central locking for sale. Interested? :p
Haha I want a 4-door with a little more towing and 4wd for my next truck. Love working on my Ranger, but with 170k miles Im starting to get some of the bigger ticket repairs.

101 - 116 of 116 Posts