Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Whats your opinion? I drew this pic YEARS ago and always wanted to put it on a vehicle. Now, the opertunity is available. So, would this be lame to stick in the back window of my frontier?

·
Registered
29 Posts

Whats your opinion? I drew this pic YEARS ago and always wanted to put it on a vehicle. Now, the opertunity is available. So, would this be lame to stick in the back window of my frontier?
You're asking for opinions here so...take it for what it's worth...nothing.
If that's just some random picture of a Joker, I would think it's lame.
If the "joker" has a meaning of some sort that you could share with onlookers, i'd like it.
I just don't like random garbage on vehicles.
Also, it might look better tucked away in a corner of the vehicle somewhere, (ie lower left edge of the tailgate in an inconspicuous corner) than in the back window.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Makes sense. Everyone who knows me, knows me as a clown. Been that way for years, hence the nickname, and thus the obsession with clowns.

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
This is what I usually say unless it's just blatantly absurd: It's your truck make it the way you want and who gives a shiite muslim what anybody else thinks.

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
This is what I usually say unless it's just blatantly absurd: It's your truck make it the way you want and who gives a shiite muslim what anybody else thinks.
I laughed out loud. And DaJokr who cares if anyone thinks its lame, If you like it put it on Its youre whip. I got Decals on my truck some people dont like, Its my truck so i dont giva a ****.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
What would be cool, if you lived out near Glamis and took your truck out there. Make it into a flag like everyone out there does. As far as a sticker on a window, it would depend on the color, size, etc.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
when i see something random like that on a car that means nothing, i think "what an idiot for putting something stupid like that on their car." true story.

at the same time, i have stickers on the back window of my truck, with brand names of parts on my truck that have treated me right.
i pretty much refuse to put anything on the bimmer. i have a blank chrome license plate frame, and i debadged my car. sleek and low profile looks pretty slick on some cars, not all cluttered up and taking away from the beauty of the car. i don't even think i will put on my dinan badge when i get it (high end performance parts company that only gives you a badge if you have a certain number of parts on your car).

·
Registered
637 Posts
^^ Agreed. I dont like clowns, their weird and creep me out. Ever read the book or see the movie IT? Yea.

As far as decals on your truck, its up to you. I have a PRG sticker on my back window and a little Dragon sticker (sunglasses, not some cheezy fairy tale dragon) on my side window. Both will probably come off soon.

A friend of mine is a huge Portland Trailblazer basketball fan and had a buddy make a ginormous "Rip City" with the Trailblazer symbol that covers the entire hood of his Tacoma. The graphics are good, but the concept is retarded. I give him sh!t all the time. I mean really... It looks absolutely stupid.

If your decal was subtle and maybe no bigger than 4" or so it would look okay it thats what you like.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All valid points. And I agree, clean look is a great look. It's what I alwaqys come back to on all my cars. Why do I keep trying to convince myself everytime I get a new vehicle?

Thanks for input guys.

·
Registered
874 Posts
when i see something random like that on a car that means nothing, i think "what an idiot for putting something stupid like that on their car." true story.

at the same time, i have stickers on the back window of my truck, with brand names of parts on my truck that have treated me right.
i pretty much refuse to put anything on the bimmer. i have a blank chrome license plate frame, and i debadged my car. sleek and low profile looks pretty slick on some cars, not all cluttered up and taking away from the beauty of the car. i don't even think i will put on my dinan badge when i get it (high end performance parts company that only gives you a badge if you have a certain number of parts on your car).
Nooooooo!!!! NOT chrome on a bimmer!!!!

If it suits YOU, I say stick it on there!

·
Registered
572 Posts
dude you should stencil it paint it on your rear diff cover

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
If you like it, go for it- like they all have said, it's your truck. I think it looks stupid, but that's just my personal opinion

·
Registered
706 Posts
would make a great TAT for your lower back.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
If you like it put it on. You can always take it back off if you change your mind. I am personally a fan of stickers. Maybe some vehicles wouldn't look right with a bunch of stickers on them but I think they look good on my truck and I like them, so that's all that matters. Most of mine are random or just something funny.

Yes. Billy Mays.

·
Registered
721 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm the same way! I rock stickers on my sh*t all the time! Don't like it after a while? Take it off and replace it with a new one!!

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
What you should do is:

A: Make it your avatar on CF here.

B: Get it tattooed on your skin if it means something to you.

Or not, it's morning and I'm not completely awake yet . . lol.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts