1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
okay, your 100% better off getting the sylvania silverstar ultras off ebay. seriously man.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
You get what you pay for...and they are $12. Your stockers...much more.
and plus i hear the cheap blue light suck. sure they are blue but the light output sucks.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
They aren't "real" xenon headlights. The real things require a ballast that hooks up between the bulb and the wiring harness, about the size of a deck of cards. You will just be silly if you get those, unless the sole purpose you have is to have blue tinted lights and less headlight output.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
what they mean is "8500K BLUE
XENON HID STYLE BULBS". stay away.

·
Registered
409 Posts
yeah like roastbeef said anything with the word STYLE is bad knock off and fake.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okok thanks guys i was just checkin lol..but i see some guys out there w like the 10k hid kit or whatever and id like somethin like that...any helpful info abt them or where to buy?? thanks alot

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
okok thanks guys i was just checkin lol..but i see some guys out there w like the 10k hid kit or whatever and id like somethin like that...any helpful info abt them or where to buy?? thanks alot
if your looking for a whiter brighter light, go with the silverstar ultras like i said above. they are awesome! and they are fairly cheap on ebay like 20 bucks

also idk how the ebay hid kits are tho.....

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
okay, your 100% better off getting the sylvania silverstar ultras off ebay. seriously man.
NO

sylvanias are the worst bulb ive ever bought

many others have said the same

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
hmmm i have never had a problem with my silverstars.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
iv had the silverstar ultras before..they were good..i jus didnt see how they were absolutely great..but i did like them...i have cheap little 'cool blue' bulbs now, which arent even blue lol...
but i want the blueish light..and i want it to be stupid bright..like see everything..lol

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Have tried adjusting your headlights. I gave mine a 1/4 turn up and it did a would of good at seeing at night. I also have the silverstars ultras in my truck still on my first set and had no problems. Is there better of course but I am happy with these

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
NO

sylvanias are the worst bulb ive ever bought

many others have said the same
same experience. i dont think i even gave them 24 hours before they went right in the trash. they are crap

1 - 15 of 15 Posts