Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.
I'm a Nissan fan. First car was and still is an 07 Altima and now it's a 15 Frontier S/SV for work. I'm and electrician by trade, but DC is a whole different world. So there's that.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Welcome

enjoy the info, these guys are full of it...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, I'm in a middle of a project with it. Converting manual window/door to auto. but im trying to implement the stock door buttons from a different frontier. need door/window button pinout. :/

·
Premium Member
1,932 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey guys.
I'm a Nissan fan. First car was and still is an 07 Altima and now it's a 15 Frontier S/SV for work. I'm and electrician by trade, but DC is a whole different world. So there's that.
By the description so far (lack of power locks), your Fronty is an S. Does your Fronty have the SV Emblem on the bottom right corner of the tailgate? If not, then it is an S. Welcome fellow S member!::smile:: I am very happy to see another S that is strikingly similar to mine.::grin:::nerd: I own a 16 S CC Fronty and you own a 15 S Fronty. (I do not know which Cab style u bought) Yeah, that is the first thing that I did with my damn basic Fronty. I got power locks installed cuz aint nobody got time for that! We live in 21st century! ::grin::

·
Registered
374 Posts
It's an S alright. About as basic as one gets. Pics will be up soon with more questions.
I cannot wait to see pics man. I will be happy to answer any question related to the S Trim of your Fronty as I have accumulated a ton of info about the S Trim. ::wink::

1 - 9 of 9 Posts