Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 frontier s crew cab 4x4 and 2000 frontier xe crew cab 4x4
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies and gents,
Purchased the harness to go with my after market class III hitch for my 2022 Frontier S Crew Cab 4x4

I'll attach pictures for y'all

Make sure you check out nissans instructions on www.nissan-techinfo.com so you do not set off airbags or fry your system, select Accessory Instructions then year, model, accessory type and so on.

From The City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection, Philly

Rafael Hernandez
Material property Eyelash Jewellery Eyewear Body jewelry
Automotive tire Tire Bumper Finger Material property
Hand Finger Wrist Personal protective equipment Body jewelry
Material property Technology Electronic device Cable Electronics accessory

·
Premium Member
2022 SV CC 4X4, Glacier White
786 Posts
You can pick one up at your dealer since they are now in stock, save shipping and has all the parts, relays etc and all Nissan oem
I'll check with my dealer. Didn't have it last Saturday. You mentioned relays. I have the tow package minus the hitch and plug/harness. I thought this harness was simply plugged into the existing connectors zip tied to the frame?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll check with my dealer. Didn't have it last Saturday. You mentioned relays. I have the tow package minus the hitch and plug/harness. I thought this harness was simply plugged into the existing connectors zip tied to the frame?
Yes that is one part but you also need to connect a second harness and two relays inside behind the cab passenger front kick on the door hinge side

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not at my dealer, I was there yesterday for my 1k oil change and they didnt have it available.
Shop around to other dealers, some are filling back orders so will tell you that it is not available so you keep coming back to them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts