Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Honestly, I have always been a fan of O.E. wires..They work good..Unless you have done a ton of work to your vehicle, the factory stuff fits the best and works great!! But you can always look into wires by NGK, I have also been very happy with there wires for Imports..

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Yeah, OEM for me, too.
Platinum plugs, wires, dist.cap, rotor, and gas filter: $156. Dealer parts.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ive always had good luck with NGK wires myself. Are you running the Iridium plugs?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really!!? I just want more speed and power!! :twisted: every little thing helps. You guys like OE, I run Accel wires in my mitsu 3000GT w/Iridium plugs, and to me , the wires help.
BUT... they don't make them for my truck?! somebody said NGK so I'll ck that, thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really!!? I just want more speed and power!! :twisted: every little thing helps. You guys like OE, I run Accel wires in my mitsu 3000GT w/Iridium plugs, and to me , the wires help.
BUT... they don't make them for my truck?! somebody said NGK so I'll ck that, thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok sorry for being a newbie,
well i went to find NGK wires, there is no part # for my 02'??
also I guess the super charger has to come off first

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
You don't need to pull the s/c to do plugs/wires. Just loosen the inlet tube and move it out of the way. 2 bolts, 2 nuts, and 2studs on the inlet. Remove the upper brkt. Remove 2 bolts on the lower brkt and loosen the other 2. This should get you to #4.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts