Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Windrock Park - Oliver Springs, Tennessee

I joined fellow Club Forum members David Boyd, JR Carey and Carl Suding for a little pre Went Windrock wheeling.
Went Windrock is the National East Coast Nissan truck event, held annually at Windrock. If you are debating on whether or not to come to WENT this year maybe these photos will change your mind. Only a couple of days left to register (and get all the goodies) .... you can still register late but you will not get any of the cool swag!

WENT Windrock
September 13 thru 18
WENT

·
Registered
801 Posts
I wish I could go, but I don't think it would be wise to even bring a 4x2 to an event like this, even to just watch. See g all those nice lifted, 4x4 rigs would just make me sad

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
257 Posts
I wish I could go, but I don't think it would be wise to even bring a 4x2 to an event like this, even to just watch. See g all those nice lifted, 4x4 rigs would just make me sad

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
It all comes around in the wash. Seeing my crappy mileage of my 4x4 every day going to and from work makes me sad on a daily basis. Mine won't be looking like any of these guys for as long as I continue to use my truck as a DD. ::wink::

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would come out with you guys I'm in Clinton not to far from wind rock. But my frontier is stock height and stock tires till next month. Lol

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are plenty of stock trails at Windrock ... also the opportunity to ride with others .... let me know if you are interested

·
Registered
17 Posts
How much is registration, I may try and make it out there, I have a buddy that would ride with me. If it was a month away I would be good for non stock trails as I will have lift and new tires

1 - 8 of 8 Posts